Hi all Parents and Teachers:
We will hold all school rehearsal during 3rd and 4th period in the cafeteria on Oct 2. 滟希, who is a pianist, will be our conductor.
all Chinese teachers,
please bring your students to the cafeteria after 2nd period on Sunday Oct 2. Lower grade students will be in the front rows, and higher grade students will be at the back.
For each class, it will be great if two parents could help the teacher tomorrow and on Oct 15 20th Anniversary Celebration.
Parents, please contact your teacher if you could help.
If the student has a class during 3rd period, they could join the rehearsal during 4th period.
“中国非物质文化遗产系列影像全球巡展”波士顿站 on Oct 1 at Harvard from 9 am-6 pm, get free ticket on-line
Science Center Hall B
1 Oxford Street
Hi all Parents:
CCLS 20th anniversary celebration preparation is on the way. CCLS 20th Anniversary Celebration will be hold on Oct 15 Saturday night. Please mark your calendar more detail to follow.
All students will sing a song below, please help your kids to prepare.
We will hold a PTO meeting during 1st period at the 2nd floor office on Sunday Sep 25, if you want to help with 20th Anniversary Celebration, please join the meeting on Sunday.
We will hold all parents' meeting tomorrow (Sep 18) in the cafeteria.
Time: Sept 18 Sunday 1:30 pm
Summary of last year,
new culture class introduction
fashion show (adult and kid), please come to practice during 3rd period in the 1st floor vending machine area.
PTO members and volunteers , please come to the PTO meeting during 2nd period, location: 2nd floor office.
Dear CCLS Families,
The first day of school (11 Sep, Sunday) will be the most busiest day of the year.
To prepare for the first day, here are a couple of things you might want to pay attention to.
1. You should have received a welcome email from your child's teacher with the class room assignment (will also be posted at the entrance on the first day and our website), the safety and photo release form for your signature (attached), which could also be found on our website: http://www.ccls-usa.org/orchid/index.php/forms, please sign them and give it to your teacher. All students are required to fill out the form, including adults.
2. All text books will be distributed in the classroom by their teacher if you have registered the class on-line. Otherwise, you need to register on-line (need to have your check book with you when register on-line), all payments are through Unipay Gold on-line system: https://unipaygold.unibank.com/customerinfo.aspx
3. Please arrive at 1:15 pm to find your classroom and pick up textbooks from your teacher.
4. We still have spots for culture classes such as drawing, intermediate dancing (4th period), Chinese Calligraphy, math classes, basketball classes for intermediate level and beginner, badminton classes, Watercolor painting, tennis, and senior English. You are welcome to try them for the first week. (notes: Polymer Clay class has been cancelled, if you selected that class, either get refund or change to another class).
5. If you want to switch classes, please come to the main office on the second floor and inform the school and get a "permission slip" need a signature from Director of Teacher (Hui Li) to switch Chinese Classes and a signature from Vice Principal (Ruowen Rong) to switch Culture Classes.
6. The school calendar could be found on our website as well. http://www.ccls-usa.org/orchid/files/calendar_2016-2017v1.pdf
7. For the safety of our children, please park your car first, then walk to the building. No drop off in front of the entrance. Please don't block the entrance and the parking lot.
8. Volunteers and extra helps are welcome on the first day, just arrive early and meet in the office if you want to help.
Thanks for reading and feel free to forward this email to your friends.
Create a Positive Chinese Learning Environment for Our Children
It is my pleasure to announce that ten students in our AP Chinese class received 5 and one student received 4 in the 2016 AP Chinese exam. I would like to thank AP Chinese teacher Kaiyu Xiong for her hard work.
Congratulations to all students and parents! It is a great accomplishment after 10 years of Chinese learning.